I had writers block. So I asked my Facebook friends what I should write about. here are some of my favorite answers i got: (most of these are word for word.)
1.Regret that stems from asking for public input.
2. Anxieties and fears
3. Pregnant women paying double at the theater.
4. Your wicked small pecker once again. You haven’t spoken of “Lil Tony” in a while.
(Not sure how this person knew that I nicknamed my penis “Lil Tony.”)
6. Blog Posts
7. Blog about Bob Lablaw’s Law Blog. DO IT!
(I have no idea what this person is talking about but it scares me.)
8. Write a blog/post about how time and perception are paced and augmented by entertainment & technology.
9. It’s Black history month….a month long celebration…. Or month long reminder!……. Or your small penis!
( A lot of requests for my penis!)
10. Write about how the visionary Bruce Jenner stole your thunder.
12. The impossibility of looking cool whilst applying lip balm or eating a banana.
13. Well not football, how bout something that cnn is not talking about.
14. You have to write about something you know about. For you I’m thinking cock.
16. I got it. You should write about something really interesting like the difference between German postmodern expressionism and Mesopotamian representational abstract. It’s a fascinating subject, you have your readers mesmerized by the subject matter.
17. The news story about the police finding a man who died in a fatal car crash pants less and watching porn.
18. Fainting goats!
Well… I think all of these answers were pretty good. But I guess you could say that the lesson of the day is that you should NEVER ask your Facebook friends what to write a blog about. I won’t be doing this again. Until the next time I get writers block, that is.