I’m back! Welcome to my new home on the web. I am going to be posting some content for you all, and you are going to love it. If you don’t, please feel free to f$ck yourself! Also, follow me on Twitter and my new YouTube channel:
You never know where I’m going to be, or what I may be up to. I have had a life of adventures that include:
- Costarred in major motion pictures.
- Traveled the WORLD.
- Headlined comedy clubs all over the United States and Canada.
- Starred in television shows.
- Got punched in the balls by Steve O.
- Won a 100 player poker tournament.
- Ate the hottest pepper on the planet with no water.
- Shot a man in Reno… just to watch him die! (Oh, no… wait, I’m thinking of someone else.)
- Published writer.
- Had a Jiu Jitsu Match with Grand Master Relson Gracie! (And lost… BAD.)
- Hung out with damn near every name in comedy.
- Read Moby Dick in one sitting . . .and a lot more.
I’m just getting started, folks. So stay tuned.